Senior Manager Digital Operations
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Startup experience is highly desirable
- Experience in a retail or energy services industry preferred
- Experience in presenting and selling new ideas to Sr. management teams
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements.
- Responsible for Delivery reporting to digital management team and key stakeholders.
- Manage implementation and ongoing support of API integration with Digital affiliates
- Coordinate with Marketing to provide digital support to operationalize campaign online
- Liaison to IT and PMO for Digital related projects.
- Be the champion of automation and productivity fixes. As someone who looks strategic team development you'll be constantly looking for better ways of working
- Special project as needed.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>