Senior Manager Customer Analytics
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- 3-5 years experience delivering high caliber analysis that drives commercial impact within a business
- Strong appreciation for the appropriate analytical / statistical techniques which can be employed to provide robust analyses at pace
- Just as important is the ability to take your natural curiosity about the data and turn this into something clear and concise for your audience using MS Office tools
- Excellent written / oral communication skills, strong presentation skills, well-rounded interpersonal skills and a great team-working ethic
- Strong can-do attitude and will show great enthusiasm, tenacity and desire for delivering strong output in a timely manner through effective planning and prioritization.
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- Experience in the development of focused, high-performing teams (in multiple locations) and building stronger analytical capabilities across the wider team
- Ability to lead virtual teams
- Responsible for developing data-driven customer focused solutions working across teams within NA Home to meet the NA Home Strategy whilst also meeting customer’s needs
- Extracting, manipulating and analyzing data to provide critical insight, creating analytical solutions, deriving the insights and recommendations with a clear focus on delivering actionable insight
- Identify and implement opportunities to efficiently advance analytical processes, methodologies and ways of working and share with the wider Insight community
- Plan analysis effectively and deliver on-time, on-budget and creating insight not just information
- Utilizing sophisticated data management tools and analysis to develop actionable insights into customer experience performance
- The insight generated will need to support the key strategic goals of NA Home including customer growth through acquisition, cross-sell and retention, and customer segmentation
- Leadership, motivation and development of team of analysts (on and offshore)
- Contributing to wider best practice approach for analytics across the insight department
- Work across teams to ensure the delivery and communication of a single cogent customer insight understanding which enables the business to take action.
- Deliver high quality of work under tight time scales
- Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making and support the NAH ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry; revamp digital analytics
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>