Client Relations Manager
This is a remote position and can be located any where in the US. The Client relations Manager is the front line “Face to the customer” for BuyMax. It is a consultative role in promoting the value proposition of BuyMax and our Preferred Vendors to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Roofing contractor Clients. This position is ultimately responsible for driving engagement in our program by our Clients and aggressively increasing our share of their purchases.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 3 to 5 years marketing/sales experience in residential HVAC, Plumbing and/or electrical service industry. Highest priority given to HVAC, multi-discipline a strong plus.
- Intimate knowledge of residential HVAC, Plumbing and/or Electrical equipment, manufacturers and distribution channels.
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Marketing or Sales) or Engineering. Must understand both the business practices and the technology used in our industry.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent consultative skills with contractors and small business owners.
- Strong planning and execution skills.
- High energy, self motivated and goal oriented.
- Willing to travel 50% of time.
- Promote and nurture a strong relationship between our Clients, Preferred Vendors and Distributors with the objective of increasing BuyMax market share.
- Identify and prioritize target Clients for share gain, execute successful strategies to achieve strong engagement in the BuyMax Program. Measure and report on progress.
- Consult and support Clients in the selection of, and engagement with Preferred Vendors that best meet their unique requirements.
- Promote the value proposition of BuyMax and our Preferred Vendors at every available occasion. Train Clients in the broad range of opportunities available to them.
- Support the promotional activities of BuyMax and our Preferred Vendors. Participate in company conferences.
- Contribute as the primary Voice of the Customer in identifying, evaluating and communicating client needs and emerging trends for new or improved products, services, vendors or programs. Accurately and urgently communicate client issues requiring immediate attention.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>