Sr Manager, TX Acquisition Strategy
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Senior Manager, TX Acquisition Strategy will work with the US Energy Commercial Director and General Manager to determine the acquisition strategy for the TX electricity market. The successful candidate will have extensive TX electricity market experience and a proven track record of customer growth. This person will be responsible for the implementation of the acquisition strategy and acquisition margin management, with the end goal of acquiring valuable customers and optimizing/growing the TX P&L across multiple brands. The person will need to have strong cross-functional team leadership experience and be able work effectively with our sales, marketing, operations and other key functions. The candidate will be comfortable working in ambiguous conditions, be a self-starter, and possess relentless external customer focus. Strong financial and business acumen is a must, as is the ability to communicate clearly with senior leaders within the Direct Energy organization. This position will include direct report(s).
- Strong business acumen and commercial thinking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong people leadership skills
- Able to build relationships and influence peers in various retail and wholesale groups to deliver results.
- Experience with retail markets.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Energetic, results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Effectively manage change.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability