Influencer Community Manager
We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living
- Demonstrated experience growing large digital influencer or beta communities from initial development, to launch to large scale.
- Experience developing promotions that inspire leading consumers.
- Understands the intricacies of getting the best work from both paid influencer and unpaid brand ambassador communities.
- Experience with Refer-A-Friend programs.
- Excellent project manager who can handle multiple priorities and keep assignments on track.
- Sound editorial judgement and ability to balance authenticity with business goals.
- Knowledge of SEO and how content drives improvements in performance.
- Commercial awareness of how social media campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to turn ideas into actionable plans.
- Strong and practical knowledge of analytics and social listening solutions. Well versed in using these to drive real business insight, improvements and KPIs.
- Experience with beta / trialist programs helpful.
- Knowledgeable about research tools for capturing insights from community participants.
- High degree of tech comfort/awareness (mobile apps, web, email service providers, etc.)
- College degree from a top institution
- Previous experience managing an influencer, blogger program or beta community.
- Proficient and up to date knowledge of key social media platforms.
- Ability to manage a high volume of communication with professionalism and accuracy.
- Able to connect with and inspire a diverse group of digital community members.
- Adept at editing content, including video editing, photo editing and copy editing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills -- able to articulate business requests to agencies, bloggers and peers to drive campaign goals.
- Strong English language skills and copy-writing experience
- Experience delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Solid organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment.
- Manage the Influencer and Brand Ambassador programs for the US and Canada.
- Write creative briefs and program guidelines, ensuring deadlines are met and the program runs successfully.
- Identify and recruit new participants and partners based on program goals.
- Negotiate contracts with participants using third party platform.
- Lead onboarding efforts to ensure participants are properly briefed and aligned with Hive’s brand guidelines.
- Coordinate product delivery with Operations team and facilitate installation issues with Customer Care team.
- Develop strategies for ongoing engagement incentives, including contests & giveaways
- Manage fulfilment of incentives directly or through agency channels.
- Work with CRM team to create custom communication program that enhances participant value.
- Communicate regularly with participants to ensure assignments are on track.
- Review, vet and validate all content produced, providing ongoing content feedback to participants
- Actively promote the most shareable content on owned and branded platforms.
- Manage editorial calendar and integrate cross-promotions with partners.
- Oversee discussion boards and provide recommendations for improving participant journeys.
- Work with Retail and Events team to integrate participants into relevant activations.
- Produce collateral material (booklets, etc.) as needed.
- Ensure all content is properly tagged and meets program objectives.
- Escalate customer issues, trends and other findings to relevant department leads.
- Share knowledge about program best practices across the Centrica organization.
- Provide regular reports for Connected Home & Centrica executive teams.
- Track budget for program, including payments to participants.
- Evaluate and optimize program based on KPIs.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>