We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living.
- A background in market research (at least 3 years experience either gained from a market research agency or in a client-side market research role)
- Experience of a range of techniques and methodologies (including qual and quant)
- A genuine interest in understanding what makes customers/ consumers tick
- Ability to go beyond the data, bringing insights to life in an impactful way and go the extra mile by recommending clear actions
- You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and grow in your career.
- You have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders inside Connected Home, Centrica and research agencies.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail. You can manage multiple projects at a time and balance priorities when necessary.
- A good understanding of the technology sector would be an advantage.
- Manage the monthly Hive brand and customer satisfaction tracking programmes in North America. Tasks include questionnaire design and management through to communication of results and follow up. Follow-up on any additional analysis required with tracking agency.
- Support the Senior Manager Market Research with ad hoc qual and quant insight projects supporting the North America team starting with from problem definition through to developing insight approach including agency briefing if required, fieldwork management, presentation of results and follow-up on actions identified.
- Manage the customer labs recruitment process for Connected Homes primarily in North America. This includes problem definition with internal stakeholders within the Product, UX, Commercial or Marketing teams, briefing external agencies on requirement, recruitment screener approval, and customer data sourcing when needed.
- Work with Connected Home colleagues in UK and RoW and colleagues in Centrica to ensure we have a consistent approach for brand and customer satisfaction tracking research as well share best practice
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>