Customer Experience Instructional Designer
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Design Team is responsible for the end-to-end design of all learning content for the business curriculums. The Designers have responsibility to create the learning content in line with Centrica design principles and business requirements. The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for the design of technical and behavioural learning for the Frontline Customer Service and Sales populations. They will also provide design support for other related programmes across Centrica.
- Business Strategy
- Business Context
- Commercial Acumen
- Managing Change
- Regulation and Compliance
- External Awareness
- Project Management
- Co-ordinates & Logistics
- Learner Centricity
- Learning Trends
- Learner Service
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Design Approach
- Content Design and Authoring
- Design Tools and Technology
- Assessment Design
- Behavioural Insights
- Qualifications Design
- Capability Design
- Psychometric Testing
Design innovative and effective process, system and behavioural learning content which is aligned to Centrica values, learning principles and requirements.
- · Ensure all learning content complies with relevant Legal, HSE and regulatory requirements.
- · Ensure all learning content is compliant with awarding-body and Centrica quality frameworks and systems.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Centrica business - at an operational and commercial level - to understand how learning design supports the business strategy and objectives.
- · Review learning evaluations and act on feedback to support continuous improvement of design offerings in terms of learner experience and business impact.
- · Maintain awareness of good learning practices and advancements in social and digital learning which can be applied to learning across Centrica.
- · Identify and take opportunities to share knowledge and skills across design teams and wider Learning & Development function within Centrica, globally.
- · Maintain relevant subject matter expertise; this includes qualifications and awarding body requirements where appropriate.
- · Identify any operational and regulatory risks related to learning content, escalating as appropriate.
· Provide group facilitation and individual coaching support for the business, where relevant and required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability