Regional Field Marketing Manager
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- B2B Marketing expert with experience at omni-channel marketing to a broad range of market segments, from INC to SME
- 5+ years of relevant B2B energy or technology event marketing
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Able to effectively and efficiently work to deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organisation
- High proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- Ideally has worked with Marketing Automation systems and is advanced in their knowledge and use of social media channel.
- Level of education required to carry out the role competently and effectively. Degree level qualification in any discipline – or equivalent
- Work with the DEB marketing team and NADE sales team to compile a calendar of events for NADE
- Ensure that events are planned and executed as part of an omni-channel campaign (including digital and social).
- Manage contract process and negotiate with vendors
- Create and manage communication with event attendees.
- Participate in event strategy sessions
- Create and maintain timelines and work backs to ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time.
- Clearly communicate expectations to event presenters and assist with presentation content creation, when necessary
- Provide on-site event support at North America events
- Help create an events “center of excellence” by documenting processes, creating tools and sharing best practices among the events and content team to ensure flawless execution of events across the world.
- Manage event budgets and ensure events are executed within allotted budget
- Identify event success metrics and report on those metrics post-event
- Manage post-event follow-up strategy to both attendees and internal stakeholders
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>