Channel Partner, Business Development Mgr.
The Channel Business Development Manager will expand the Company’s partner network driving and delivering on revenue and growth objectives. With indirect sales skills this position will recruit, enable, develop, maintain, and expand relationships with North American channel partners. Working closely with Senior Manager of Channel Sales this position is accountable for all aspects of the relationships at the Channel Partner level with core responsibilities focused on partner recruitment, enablement, sales and support objectives. The Channel Manager represents the entire range of Panoramic Power products and services to prospective and assigned partners and reports to the Head of North American Sales.
- Minimum 7 years of channel business development experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- A successful track record recruiting and selling to Channel Partners with a proven record of achievement in expanding and growing Channels.
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal with strong presentation skills. Highly organized, sales focused, and product/industry knowledgeable.
- Background managing and selling software and services to Partners within the Energy industry preferred but not mandatory
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud based software solutions.
- Willing and able to travel throughout North America for business opportunities.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Prospect, identify, and recruit new Channel Partners. Able to open new accounts and expand current partnerships at a managerial and VP level.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Define and add value to each Channel Partner within the territory working closely with the Partner management, sales, and technical teams to drive awareness, opportunities, and product adoption.
- Coordinates the involvement of Company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives for new and assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Provides support to deliver greater Partner success.
- Develop marketing campaigns and sales promotional activities to motivate and energize Partners to meet and exceed their sales goals.
- Provide marketing collateral to effectively communicate the benefits, cost savings, and value add for the company’s solutions and services.
- Develop Partner Training Programs to educate Partner representatives on the benefits of company’s products and services.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>