Manager, Program Management Office (PMO)/ Small Projects
Distributed Energy is a global business unit within Centrica, set with the mission to help
customers discover and unlock value via the energy-consuming and energy-producing
assets they have on their own sites. In North America, we have existing and
forthcoming solutions that we want to offer to customers within the commercial,
industrial, and institutional sectors.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 10-15 years’ work experience required, with demonstrated history in the below:
- Operational experience within a specific business function
- Direct management, or other positions, requiring influence across the org
- Worked with concepts, practices, and procedures within the projects field
- PMP and CEM preferred; PE, CDSM, LEED, CEA, CEAIT, BEAP, HPBD, CCP, CBCP,
- CPMP, EBCP, DGCP all a plus
- Work is a mix of office and field base work, candidate must be physically able to visit customer and construction sites and review all potential and on-going work
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License
- Creative: Able to innovate, instigate, and assess new ideas
- Customer centric: Put the customer at the heart of decision making
- Technologically astute: Knows the technology sector related to distributed energy
- Strategic Awareness:Work closely with leadership to understand organization needs and align PMO deliverables accordingly and deliver value
- Organized: Able to coordinate and lead people to a common goal
- Team leadership: Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills. Ability to delegate when appropriate.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work crossfunctionally with other leaders on sensitive and/or emotional issues
- Performance driven: Demonstrates a keen desire to continually learn and grow.
- Motivated by successes.
- Communication skills: Excellent facilitation and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
- Influencing skills: Ability to influence stakeholders at various organization levels
- Self-starter: Demonstrates ability to complete work on own
- People development: Proven ability to grow team members for assignments of
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>