Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Sitecore certified developer on version 7.0 or later
- Sitecore experience with minimal of 2 years on CMS administration, design and development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Expert-level on MVC 4+, design patterns, and OOP
- 10 years working in Information Technology related field preferably with web and content management, most recently serving as a Technical Lead or Solution Architect
- Minimal of 6 years of .Net experience
- Minimal of 3 years as technical lead or solution Architect
- Served as subject matter expert in the architecture, design, and implementation of .NET Sitecore web applications and integrations.
- Lead development team in execution, collaborate and provide technical guidance to define digital solution that meet DEB digital strategy.
- Partner with Enterprise Architecture group and internal IT to focus on integrated digital experience, drive innovation and changes to make the underlying marketing technology efficient, scalable and simple
- Research, evaluate, and recommend technologies and technical solutions based on industry best practices to determine the right fit for DEB Digital platform
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Sitecore implementation
- Develop and maintain platform architecture and landscape diagrams for DEB digital technology portfolio
- Leads and takes part in solution evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to ensure it meets the requirements and development execution
- Provide mentoring, hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers and Sitecore configuration help with marketing team.
- Can be individual contributor on Sitecore & front end development on adding more digital capabilities
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>