Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Do you enjoy breaking down a process to find the key areas where it is not performing well? Do you like brainstorming different ways to solve a problem, assessing which idea will have the best impact, and then being the leader to put that solution in place? Then this may be the job for you!
The Sales Process Analyst is an exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of the business and interact with a diverse set of folks from different disciplines. The role provides process support for sales with a primary focus on conversion. The role will also be very involved in working with technology and project implementation for a wide range of assignments.
Required Experience & Skills:
- College degree in business, economics or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills - able to quickly understand, isolate and resolve issues
- Previous experience where demonstrated critical thinking skills can be shown
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in Excel
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to interview other subject matter experts, technical teams and end users to understand process / system
- Quick and self-directed learner
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience working with or within a Retail Electricity Provider
- Process improvement skills such as Lean / Six Sigma
- SQL query writing proficiency
The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow in the role as the company grows. Candidates for this position will be eligible for bonus in addition to salary. The position includes coverage for medical, dental, and vision, as well as a paid time off program.
- Utilize e best practices for sales to new and existing customers
- Manage end-to-end order mapping, analysis and reporting on sales performance
- Enhance the sales process flows for selling energy and services products
- Identify root cause for poor sales performance and implement workflow improvements
- Collaborate with other analysts, technology teams, quality assurance, compliance, regulatory, legal, and business users to drive process improvements
- Supporting the other sales teams with both partners and vendors
- Special projects, research and ad hoc analysis as requested
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text