Master Data Analyst (Finance Systems)
The job holder will support the day to day deployment and use of master data in finance systems as well as supporting the alignment of Finance master data across the organisation, to enable standardisation of Finance processes and reporting.
- Generate metrics in relation to Master Data Management processes;
- Support MDM governance cycles across all finance systems and ensure policies are being followed;
- Analyse master data reports for areas of improvement and work across teams to deliver initiatives;
- Provide analysis in support of master data governance forum;
- Support delivery of activities on the Governance roadmap;
- Support impact assessment of initiatives for master data requirements;
- Work with systems finance teams, internal audit and other functions (e.g. Procurement, Ops) to maintain and improve MDM standards;
- Create resources/materials to support Super User Network and raise appropriate support tickets with external providers.
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS, or equivalent);
- Experience of working in a scale organisation, handling and interpreting a variety of data;
- Experience in broad Finance Systems related role;
- Strong data extraction and analytical skills across multiple systems eg. SAP ERP, BW, Service Now;
- Ability to identify trends in data;
- Ability to present findings in a logical and concise manner;
- Able to identify areas for continuous process improvement;
- Delivery focused and deadline oriented;
- Well organised, and able to manage BAU demands alongside longer term deliverables;
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Master Data Analyst (Finance Systems) R9930208’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.