Finance Systems Analyst - GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
The job holder will support the day to day deployment and use of SAP GRC across finance systems supporting the design and standardisation of Finance system access across the organisation, to enable Finance processes and reporting without introducing risk.
- Generate metrics in relation to Finance GRC processes;
- Support GRC governance cycles across all finance systems and ensure risks are being mitigated;
- Analyse GRC reports for areas of improvement and work across teams to improve controls and mitigate risks;
- Provide analysis in support of GRC forum;
- Support in delivering activities on the GRC roadmap;
- Work with systems finance teams, internal audit and other functions (e.g. IS, Ops), continuously reviewing Finance system access risks and controls;
- Support impact assessment of other initiatives (Finance and other functions) for Finance system access requirements;
- Create resources/materials to support Super User Network with systems access requests, and raise appropriate support tickets with external providers.
- Strong data extraction and analytical skills across multiple systems e.g. SAP ERP, BW, Service Now;
- Experience of working in a scale organisation, handling and interpreting a variety of data;
- Experience in a broad Finance Systems related role;
- Ability to identify trends in data;
- Ability to present findings in a logical and concise manner;
- Able to identify areas for continuous process improvement;
- Delivery focused and deadline oriented;
- Well organised, and able to manage BAU demands alongside longer term deliverables.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Finance Systems Analyst - GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) R9931006’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.