Commercial Forecasting Analyst
British Gas is looking for exceptional commercial analysts with experience of developing plans, producing forecasting models and delivering insightful analysis and reports. The roles are within the UK Home Sales team and are based within the Sales Hub in our Staines office.
This role is based in our Staines office
- Work closely with the Head of Planning and Performance to develop and produce realistic and stretching commercial plans that support the relevant business strategies
- Prepare regular dashboards showing performance against targets at a channel level including driver analysis to identify key issues and opportunities
- Produce and regularly refresh forecasting models to give a view of weekly/monthly/yearly outturn for various products and services
- Provide insightful analysis to identify trends/gaps and create recommendations to optimise plans and performance
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven ability to forecast taking into account a range of inputs, over a range of timeframes, across a range of channels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to creative relatively complex models
- A good communicator who is able to articulate the workings of the analysis and drivers of performance
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel. Experience of SAS, SQL, SAP, QlikView is favourable
- Energetic, creative and inquisitive
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Andy.Malyon@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Commercial Forecasting Analyst R9918700’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.