Production Assistant - Dallas Airtron
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 1 - 3 years of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Excellent Data entry/IT skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for handling inbound phone calls from our internal and external customers.
- HVAC service parts ordering and distribution
- Warranty part tracking
- Data entry subcontractor payroll invoices
- Able to perform other duties as assigned