The Logic Analyst is a key member of that team with specific responsibility for building targeted real time selection logic, incorporating test and learn strategies, and delivering accurate customer level prioritised lists of BNA Messages to enabled channels.
- This role is central to CRM Operations team‘s objective to drive increased value through targeted messaging and in turn increasing the profitability of the business whilst remaining committed to treating customers fairly. The logic Analyst will be;
- Responsible for the assessment of Decisoning requirements to ascertain build complexity, timescales and in collaboration with Control Analyst and additional data requirements to drive effective targeting and prioritisation.
- Responsible alongside other Logic Analysts for the build and maintenance of customer selection rules within the campaign system including exclusion and inclusion, modelling and value for all inbound channels
- Responsible for the creation of campaign prioritisation list to be pushed out to the channels to allow timely, relevant targeting of offers to drive increased customer experience and value
- Operationally manage the performance of the decisioning platform including support, maintenance, monitoring of the solution, fault diagnosis and rectification
- Collaborate with Modelling, Value and Optimisation Analysts to ensure appropriate use of Insight and effective prioritisation of BNAs/Offers for increased performance
- Deep understanding of data and decisioning logic techniques for customer selections and knowledge of technical tools
- Strong data analytical skills to interpret data and produce reports in order to understand opportunities, challenges and potential risks
- Proven campaign planning, data interrogation and manipulation skills, customer contact management and execution skills with experience of using industry leading applications decisioning tools such as Pega Marketing, ARM, Unica AND/OR data and analytical tools SQL / SAS / SPSS
- Significant knowledge and experience of customer driven marketing techniques and processes
- Strong end-to-end knowledge of data-driven/direct marketing, data-driven sales channels and how these drive value and ROI
- Experience of a real time database marketing environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Experience in multi channel trigger and best next action campaign deployment
- Experience of Hadoop
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Logic Analyst R9926394’in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.