Enterprise Risk Analyst
This is a newly created role based within our Windsor office. The role holder will support the development and implementation of the Enterprise Risk Framework (ERF) and Control Architecture and other deliverables including the identification, development and implementation of tools and technology to support the ERF.
As a function Enterprise Risk facilitates the identification, assessment and management of risks across the Group to support decision making, performance management and strategic planning.
The global Enterprise Risk team is 17 professionals across the UK and North America in size, bringing together a broad range of experience including enterprise risk, financial risk and broader finance professionals.
- Support the development, implementation and update of the Enterprise Risk Framework and System of Internal Control including policies, standards and guidance.
- Co-ordination and project management support for routine risk deliverables and Framework development deliverables.
- Support the identification, development and implementation of tools and technology to support the Enterprise Risk Framework and System of Internal Control.
- Work with the Risk Partner – ERF & SIC Development to develop, implement and enhance supporting IT systems to form a single risk database and reporting tool.
- Super user with key admin rights for the chosen IT system to support the single risk database and reporting tool.
- Provide risk based ARIS analytics to ensure ARIS controls are effectively mapped to Principal Risks and /or Risk Components.
- Work with the risk community and other key stakeholders to coordinate and project manage routine risk deliverables and Enterprise Risk Framework development deliverables.
- Develop and deliver risk training across the relevant communities.
- Previous experience in commercial, project management and / or risk role.
- Ability to understand risks across all categories of the Group Risk Universe and to interpret the responses.
- Credible in presenting risk principles to key stakeholders and the wider risk community, and in responding knowledgably to their questions across relevant risks in the Group Risk Universe.
- Ability to develop, implement and become the expert on relevant IT systems to support the risk database and reporting.
- Ability to interrogate and develop ARIS to support risk based analytics.
- Flexible to changing priorities across the team and key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and strong planning / organisational skills.
- Strong written skills in producing clear concise documents for internal use across the organisation reflecting strategic priorities.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Enterprise Risk Analyst R9919906’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.