Sales Process Specialist
Position can sit in Corporate office(Tempe, AZ or Houston, TX) Preferred remote in the mid-Atlantic region for ease of access to Teams the role supports. Position supports the deployment of sales related improvement projects in Direct Sales / Door to Door.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, HSD/GED required
- 5+years of experience in a direct sales, telesales, customer service or retail environment.
- Excellent ability to coach others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to quickly make decisions independently.
- Must be a team player - able to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and react to changes quickly
- Listens to and/or observes D2D sales presentations to assess best practices of high-performing frontline employees.
- Assists in developing behavioral guidelines for optimum sales practices
- Assists in the development of models and tools that enable frontline employees to adapt their performance to match unique types of customers.
- Provides on-going coaching to Agents about applying the RIGHT sales call flow.
- Assists management in gathering information and exploring options related to balancing production needs and achieving sales objectives.
- Supports the development of any appropriate performance support practices such selection, coaching, communication, appraisal, recognition and rewards.
- Provides feedback to supervisors about employee performance to enable supervisors to coach and evaluate employees more effectively.
Role may require accompanying Door to Door sales agents and as such could include walking and driving to/from multiple residential neighborhoods.
The functions, qualifications, responsibilities, and requirements listed above represent the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation. The listed Essential Functions do not necessarily include all activities that the incumbent may perform.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability