Digital Marketing SEM Analyst
The Digital Marketing Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst - will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data to increase conversion rate and revenue opportunities from digital marketing activities. The individual will work collaboratively with SEO and PPC teams to drive traffic to the site, lower acquisitions costs, and increase sales. This is a data-driven position, which requires a deep understanding of e-commerce, online testing and collaboration with digital marketing teams to ensure maximum conversions. This individual will be very metrics driven and constantly will be refining goals and KPIs to measure success and drive business results.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serves over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing or related field
- Strong logic skills to critique data gathering, data analyses, and research methodologies
- Proficiency in web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and analytics tools
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods and nomenclature
- Must be a strong and flexible team member
- Gather, synthesize and supply digital metrics to inform campaign strategies and success indicators to track performance against goals and budgets in collaboration with internal team and digital vendors
- Perform in-depth and root-cause analyses, identify trends, and succinctly report key findings
- Partner with cross-functional teams including social, brand, conversion, and off line marketing teams to deliver integrated digital plans
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and opportunities to achieve maximum ROAS in paid search campaigns
- Analyze web traffic and other marketing metrics and suggest solutions to boost results
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>