Senior Process Excellence Lead
Process Excellence and project management skills to support projects are essential for success in this role. The incumbent will structure projects from inception through completion, including defining project charter, determining approach, structuring solution design and creating an implementation plan which includes standard operating procedures (SOP) and monitoring & control to ensure sustainability.
- BA/BS, MBA a plus 8+ years work experience; 5+ years in Process Excellence, Quality, Continuous Improvement. Energy or related fields a plus
- Experience in Process Excellence methods and methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen Workouts, Project Management, et al.
- Lean Practitioner, Black Belt or Master Black Belt a plus
- Project management skills, PMP a plus
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with other leaders
- Able to work independently, with a team and with all levels of the organization
- Self directed, strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to work through complex, ambiguous issues
- Strong business acumen, ability to drive decisions, strong critical thinking skills
- Drive stratgic alignment throught the deployment of business programs
- Provide project management & business analyst support for large and small cross-functional business projects
- Collaborate with IT to help coordinate & prioritize intake projects to drive optimal investment decisions
- Provide advisory services to our business functional leaders including decisioning and governance frameworks, lean awareness training, & solutioning sessions
- Deliver process improvement solutions through the deployment of traditional project management metholdogies, BPM insights, Lean principles, Robotice Process Automation, and/or re-alignment of business activities
- Champion a process excellence mindset by optimzing people, processes and system capabilities across the value chain.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>