Complaint Analyst - Spanish Speaking
The Office of the President Complaint Analyst is responsible for receiving and resolving inbound customer complaints on behalf of Executive Management. Ability to put yourself in the customers’ shoes is a must. The analyst will receive, investigate, analyze, and resolve complaints via phone and email. A good candidate for this role will have exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written. S/he will be responsible for developing and communicating a formal response to customer and/or regulatory entities such as the Public Utility Commission, Better Business Bureau and Attorney General. All responses must be in compliance with regulatory guidelines while keeping the best interests of the customer and the business in mind.
- Bilingual Spanish ability required
- Cannot be hesitant to speak with customers on the phone
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in the deregulated electricity market strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expert verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly grasp and understand complex business and technical concepts
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and successfully meet all deadlines
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with others to achieve desired business results
- Detail oriented and dependable with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast paced, frequently changing environment
- 3 years or more of relevant experience that includes focus on customer experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in complaint analysis, complaint processing and preparing complaint reports preferred
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external business contacts while conveying a proactive and positive attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Willingness to be “on call” periodically
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to learn and work in multiple systems simultaneously
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
• Sitting for extended periods of time.
• Ability to communicate by phone (listening & speaking)
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
• Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• Some travel may be required.
* Works independently to investigate and resolve complaints
* Identifies and implements applicable corrective and preventative actions to facilitate complaint closure
* Confidently communicates with customer throughout investigation and resolution
* Identifies and alerts management to events with potential high business impact
* Effectively manages workload to meet all deadlines and productivity goals
* Ensures appropriate complaint classifications are assigned in our databases to allow precise trending for data analysis purposes
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are a Equal Employment Opportunity employer--M/F/disability/protected veteran status