Social Media Specialist
Produce rich content experiences that increase awareness and consideration for Hive in North America, generating passion and interest in the brand. Actively engage with consumers across all of our social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) in North America in accordance with brand guidelines and business policies. Help manage the blog and other emerging platforms, creating new channels of engagement. Support paid campaigns and consideration for Hive among prospects by delivering best-in-class social media solutions. Assist with managing digital agencies and streams of activity and reporting. Drive improvements in digital channel performance by effectively managing the Hive blog and implementing SEO best practices. Produce video and other digital assets (when required) that support the many product and functionality updates within the CCH product suite. Increase the profitability of the business while remaining committed to being a fan advocate.
- Experience managing large B2C social and digital communities.
- Demonstrated experience growing social media channels and enhancing campaigns for a consumer brand.
- Proficient and up to date knowledge of key social media platforms.
- Strong and practical knowledge of analytics, listening and reporting solutions for social and web. Well versed in using these to drive real business insight, improvements and KPIs.
- Knowledge SEO channel and how content drives improvements in performance.
- Strong English language skills and copy-writing experience
- Familiarity video production process, from briefing through to managing agencies through production, to delivery.
- Commercial awareness of how social media campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
- Experience managing budgets for multiple projects.
- High degree of tech comfort and awareness (mobile apps, web, email service providers, etc.)
- 3rd party agency management helpful
- College degree from a top institution
- Experience planning and producing community programs that deliver best-in-class fan engagements and real positive business impact.
- Experience delivering multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to turn ideas into actionable plans.
- Management of the development of assets needed for organic and campaign activation, from initial briefing and agency management through to go live. Specifically video, copy and digital display.
- Strong judgement and ability to balance fan engagement and business goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal stakeholders to drive campaign alignment and efficiencies.
- Ability to turn data available on performance of social media channels and web into meaningful insight.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Assist with developing strategies for ongoing social media activity with a view to continually improve sentiment and engagement of our social community.
- Implement plans for social media channels from initial planning, to briefing and go live and ongoing optimization.
- Actively engage and manage existing and new social media communities, maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Coordinate the reporting & social listening solution for social media channels and the Hive blog with responsibility for regular updates to CCH.
- Research new platform opportunities, providing recommendations that meet business and brand goals.
- Program and manage the execution of all blog activity, with a view to drive SEO improvement.
- Drive integration of social media activity with ECRM, PR, Experiential, Customer Service, Retail and acquisition marketing (where relevant).
- Act as the social media contact on the customer incident process for CCH.
- Escalate customer issues, trends and other findings to relevant department leads.
- Share knowledge about social media and community management developments across CCH.
- Track budget for media and creative production of creative assets for social media channels, website and bespoke campaigns.
- Manage the ongoing work streams and day-to-day running of accounts with nominated 3rd party agencies.
- Demonstrate executional excellence.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>