Market Research Analyst
We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living.
- Knowledge of market research techniques, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to extract insight from data and present the so what and now what to be acted upon
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships both inside Connected Home, throughout Centrica and with partner market research agencies
- Experience In a market research team within a consumer business ideally in telecoms, media or technology
- Experience working with a market research agency running client projects in the telecoms, media or technology
- Educated to a degree level in marketing, psychology, business or another relevant field
- Manage the monthly Hive brand and customer satisfaction tracking programmes in North America. Tasks include questionnaire design and management through to communication of results and follow up. Follow-up on any additional analysis required with tracking agency.
- Support the Senior Manager Market Research with ad hoc qual and quant insight projects supporting the North America team starting with from problem definition through to developing insight approach including agency briefing if required, fieldwork management, presentation of results and follow-up on actions identified.
- Manage the customer labs recruitment process for Connected Homes primarily in North America. This includes problem definition with internal stakeholders within the Product, UX, Commercial or Marketing teams, briefing external agencies on requirement, recruitment screener approval, and customer data sourcing when needed.
- Work with Connected Home colleagues in UK and RoW and colleagues in Centrica to ensure we have a consistent approach for brand and customer satisfaction tracking research as well share best practice
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>