Sales Order Specialist
Job DescriptionThe Sales Order Specialist will be working in a call center answering a wide variety of questions regarding our warranty products from real estate agents and homeowners. This person will also be processing sales orders, vendor invoices, and vendor contracts. The majority of the job duties include answering client calls/inquiries/complaints to resolution and keying information into the computer system.
- Minimum of (2) years experience in a customer service/call center role handling sales orders and order inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional telephone presence.
- Strong Customer focus.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Respond to Customer Service/Sales Calls and inquiries.
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information and procedures with regard to HWA warranty and programs.
- Process orders and/or renewals over the phone.
- Promote company by providing superior customer service and inviting referrals.
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA