Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Reward Manager will support the Director, Reward, ES&S NA to advise on and deliver the strategic reward agenda and associated tactical initiatives across Noth America Home & North America Business.
This is an Individual Contributor role.
- Strong relationship management and the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercial acumen and broad business understanding.
- A team player with the ability to work across the business
- Good networking skills both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills; articulate, compelling, engaging and a highly inclusive manner.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity whilst understanding the broader agenda for Reward
- Work closely with the shared service team and other reward experts to ensure business requirements are understood and common and consistent reward solutions are applied and understood by key stakeholders
- Provide support to the business through the annual performance management and reward processes
- Provide reward support for any restructures or business acquisition/divestment activity and ensure the HR shared service teams are engaged
- Provide Reward support for Collective Bargaining during the various pay negotiation processes, working collaboratively across the Group Reward & Operations teams
- Provide advice and guidance to the HR and business teams on all Reward policies and practices
- Support the wider Reward and Operations team to help maintain the integrity of the policies and the business operates in a fair and consistent manner.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability