Sales and Business Analyst
We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar—the leading commercial solar specialist in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill; an enthusiast for renewable energy and a greener planet.
- Business-related Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Administration, etc.), an MBA is desired but not required.
- Advanced Excel modeling, including macros, tables and analysis skills
- 3-5 years Sales Operations experience in an enterprise technology sales environment
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Positive attitude, energetic, highly responsive, and passionate for the opportunity
- Organized, process-oriented, complex problem solver, project management skills
- Attention to detail, data quality, accuracy
- Strong collaboration, teamwork, and partnership abilities
- Strong Powerpoint, presentation, communication, and writing skills
- Expertise with Salesforce.com
- Creative mind, innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the solar industry
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills and abilities.
- Maintain a database of state programs available in markets supported by the company.
- Maintain sales project calculator including cash flow projections based on project cost, production, state incentives, tax incentives, and financing options.
- Act as liaison with financing partners to determine PPA rates for projects based on required parameters.
- Assist with the upkeep of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and interface with IT to ensure successful sales process flow.
- Create, share, and interpret field sales reporting and dashboards to ensure command of areas such as sales activity, sales executive results and activity, pipeline progression, pipeline health, and productivity.
- Sales Order processing to include, SalesForce order processing (after contract is signed).
- ZREC, SREC, or other related incentive processing.
- Challenges the status quo and identify and support the implementation of innovative ways to improve various sales operations processes in a manner yielding greater value to customers (internal and external).
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members and other business units to identify, support and execute strategic opportunities for product or service improvements.
- Work with other DE business units to gather lead based on market segmentation & targeting, account assignment, and territory optimization.
- Completes monthly sales commission reports for sales team and submits to finance for processing.
- Completes business or financial analysis as required, including new services, or company metric reporting as required by Head of C&I.
- Develop and monitor robust suite of analytics that track core KPIs executive leadership
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability