Digital Marketing Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for enhancing CRM analytics capabilities to assist with driving digital transformation. This position will complement Data Science efforts to enhance the effectiveness and capabilities of digital marketing by developing and implementing Omni-channel measurement strategies, identifying and creating target segments, and assisting with developing testing strategies and capabilities.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for tracking, measuring, analyzing and reporting insights across the company's marketing programs. The position is responsible for working with internal and agency partners to create and automate reports containing actionable insights on performance, as well as lead and customer behavior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or similar field required with a concentration in e-commerce or digital preferred
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Digital Marketing and/or Test and Learn o Extensive experience with Google Analytics
- Preferred experience with digital marketing platforms such as Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter, DFA, LiveRamp, DMP’s, etc.
- Must be proficient in Excel; strongly prefer experience with SQL and/or Tableau
- Prefer understanding of and experience with relational databases
Create Actionable Insights to inform Digital Optimization
- Build custom analytics dashboards and reports, aligned to KPIs, that effectively present digital performance to the appropriate audiences, and provide data driven insights and recommendations for optimization
- Automate production of dashboards and reporting for business partner and senior leadership consumption
- Work with internal partners to develop and analyze segmentation strategies, to understand and optimize the conversion funnel and digital experience
- Work with Strategy & UX team to supplement quantitative analysis with qualitative methodologies including surveys, user testing, and focus groups
Develop Omni-Channel Measurement Strategies
- Provide actionable insights in the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives both online and online to offline.
- Work with internal partners to develop processes that promote collaboration and enable the delivery of results in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify tools, vendor partners, and digital measurement methods that best fit the business
- Create knowledge on analytics and educate the leadership team on digital and Omni-channel customer trends
Implement and Measure Test and Control Strategies
- Work both internally and with analytic vendors, to design tests to measure the incremental impact of marketing programs and initiatives at the market, product, or customer level.
- Oversee the measurement of tests, providing actionable insights
- Ensure results and findings are effectively communicated across multiple levels and departments of the company.
Build New Capabilities to Increase Digital Marketing Effectiveness
- Leverage 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets by identifying targeting strategies across display, search, social, and other digital channels.
- Assist in creating a culture that values analytical discipline and the curiosity and desire for answers
- Manage tagging including overall strategy, implementation, and best practices across web properties
- Work with internal partners in Data Science, CRM, and Media to implement Data Management Platform (DMP).
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text