Part Time Accounts Receivable Administrator - West Chester, Ohio
Airtron Heating and Air, a Direct Energy Company, has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at a competitive cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry, we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work. #Airtron
Airtron Heating and Air in West Chester, Ohio is currently seeking a Part Time Accounts Receivable Administrator to support our divisions throughout North America.
- Collect, manage and deposit all cash/Checks for all locations
- Sort through mail, collect checks and run them through the bank scanner
- Handle the deposit process for all divisions
- Assist other A/R administrators as needed
- Knowledge of a Accounts Receivables/Cash/Deposits
- Accounting education a plus
- Experience of Accounts Receivable processes
- Attention to detail, accuracy and able to handle a fast pace environment
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and problem solving ability
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.