Facilities Administrative Specialist
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Facilities Services Team, in which this role resides, is responsible for delivering services to maintain the building, routine repairs and maintenance, mail processing, reception and services to support the day to day operation of the facility.
The successful candidate will possess facilities administration and support services skills, be able develop relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, customer service focused, clear communicator, flexible with work assignments and the lead for invoicing and purchase order administration.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced proficiency in SAP or similar systems for purchase order and invoice processing
- Experienced in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational abilities
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Administer invoice processing and purchase orders for multiple locations
- Oversee building access control system
- Coordinate facilities services and work order system
- Maintain building occupancy reporting
- Interface with property management company
- Prepare and issue new employee kits
- Coordinate employee moves and interface with IT
- Assist with training room setup and take-down
- Perform Weekly building inspections.
- Organize and maintain departmental records
- Backup for reception and mail processing
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability