Retention Sales Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Retention Sales Analyst’s primary area of focus will be to review/analyze retail energy markets and customer segments to understand/propose retention opportunities for both customer and DEB based on current/acquisition market conditions. In support of the main focus, the analyst will be responsible for the management of projects and process enhancements to improve overall retention efforts. This role will deliver a seamless experience for current/potential customers by reviewing existing processes, identifying inefficiencies and implementing solutions throughout the DEB customer life cycle. The analyst will work in collaboration with Sales, Sales Innovation, Marketing, Digital IT, Tulsa Operations, Sales Effectiveness, Sales Innovation, Operations, other internal departments to resolve retention, renewal and new acquisition challenges to assist in the delivery of retention, renewal and new acquisition sales to reach an annual target of upwards of $30M NMUC.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of retail energy industry experience with at least 2 years in customer operations, sales, sales support or similar fields
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong knowledge of North American energy markets
- Working knowledge of DE applications preferred
- Ability to identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem, and make recommendations for business change
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadline
- Ability to analyze solutions and make recommendations to management
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem solving skills with quality decision making ability
- Resourcefulness and ability to analyze a problem with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment. Working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Understand Small Business product offerings and how they benefit both the customer and DEB
- Act as business lead for all retention projects to ensure seamless project delivery, maintain alignment with overall strategic goals, meet sales targets and achieve acceptable rate of return
- Analyze sales analytics for the Retention Sales channels and communicate information to senior leadership
- Build process flow and handle requests involving the process accordingly
- Provide recommendations for system and process improvements/enhancements from process flow and sales application observations – collaborate with IT for implementation and testing of system and process enhancements
- Provide training and market insights to sales team to better positions teams with a competitive advantage
- Complete sales agent on-boarding and setup as needed
- Distribution and coordination of Product/Pricing for Retention Sales
- Ensure leads lists are delivered in a timely manner to Save Team daily
- Deliver insights and recommendations based on review of workflow, process and data analysis. Identify areas of opportunity for retention efforts based on customer segments
- Leverage operation skills for seamless customer re-enrollment
- Develop and track key performance indicators
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text