Acquisition Marketing Manager
We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living.
- Execution of communications campaigns on time and within budget.
- Experience working with creative agencies and outside vendors.
- Excellent English language skills, proofreading and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Experience managing marketing communications budgets.
- Strong PowerPoint skills – ability to make polished presentations is essential.
- College degree from a top institution.
- A positive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is keen to contribute towards a variety of projects that drive the success of the wider marketing team.
- Resourceful and creative approach to accomplishing tasks in a start-up environment.
- High personal productivity with an ability to manage to tight deadlines is a must.
- Organized with the able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detailed-oriented with a clear appreciation for quality control.
- Significant first-hand experience developing marketing communications collateral from initial briefing, through creative concepts to development to production.
- Basic comfort with design software, such as making simple copy changes in InDesign, or cropping photos in Photoshop.
- Adept at working in a start-up environment with the resourcefulness to find ways to accomplish tasks without detailed instructions.
- Creative and inquisitive, who can think beyond the realms of current approaches and problem solve using better ideas and methods.
- Develop printed marketing materials, digital versions and other collateral.
- Manage brand and creative assets for all US and Canada acquisition marketing campaigns, including the development of creative assets for support of new product / new functionality launches.
- Manage translations (Spanish for US, Canadian French for Canada).
- Provide clear and consistent direction to agencies and vendors, including feedback on design and copy to ensure consistency of all messages with global brand standards.
- Responsible for accuracy and excellence in all materials produced.
- Manage production process for projects executed by agency as well as directly with other print production vendors.
- Optimize budgets, timeline and quality by determining the most cost effective/timely method for producing each marketing element.
- Proactively liaise with peer marketing teams to ensure materials are produced efficiently and on time in support of events, influencer campaigns and public relations activities.
- Track budgets and reconcile vendor invoices with the finance department.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure there are no reputational risk implications to Centrica because of activity within this role.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>