Strategic Partnerships Manager
We want to help you make time for the best moments in life. The moments that put a smile on your face. The stuff that brings you joy. We think we all spend too much time doing things we don’t want to do, and not enough doing the things we love; and it’s about time that changed. We’ve created a family of smart products and services that connect your home and make daily living easier. It means more time enjoying, and less time planning. More time doing, and less time organizing. We think that’s what life’s all about. Let’s get living.
- Experience operating at board level
- Experience in delivering large global accounts
- Experience in delivering large revenue contracts
- Has gravitas and brings positive disruption while recognising when working within established corporate frameworks is needed
- Able to navigate a large complex matrix organisation while retaining the pace required within a growth business
- Senior management experience in the sales channel
- Experience in developing market intelligence and implementing strategic initiatives
- Recognised for developing and managing relationships at 'C level' in large corporates
- A proven record of closing innovative BD activities which are considered strategically important
- Commercial leader with business development experience in consumer retail and/or digital products, ideally in the IoT or Connect Home space.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of commercial arrangements across a number of verticals (such as bigbox or specialty retail, broadband or mobile providers, insurance or energy companies, security or construction firms, etc.)
- Experience in creative deal creation and negotiation between large corporate entities for longterm, mutual benefit.
- Positive, collaborative attitude eager to tackle challenges under tight timelines and drive delivery in a professional manner.
- The candidate will be expected to travel to strategic account locations/customer locations and Direct Energy or Centrica offices
- To research large partnerships or channels and recommend approach
- To create and propose strategic initiatives for Canada.
- To conduct ongoing Market Intelligence, SWOT, GoToMarket strategies for Canada
- To bring targeted partnerships and key channels to a close, ensuring a commercial framework is in place and a revenue target agreed
- To work closely with the L5 Director of Canada to ensure there is no conflict of interest with DE and ensure they are updated on the Hive strategy
- To engage the commercial, product, technical, financial and marketing teams
- To provide revenue and inventory projections to the Director of Canada and appropriate business units
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>