Entry Level Job Coordinator
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work. #Airtron
This position is responsible for coordinating the manpower and materials for Residential New Construction (RNC) jobs. In addition will prepare and adjust material take offs and complete work orders for each RNC production home.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building strong communication with production manager, field supervisors, purchasing coordinator, and builders to ensure that jobs are accurate and meet builders’ schedules.
- Responsible for daily completion of job-specific work orders, to include; evaluating builder drawings, selection sheets and purchase orders, comparing builders’ blueprints to in-house HVAC layouts for changes, providing design & material take-off adjustments, and providing design & material take-offs from scratch when necessary.
- Prepare job start packets to include: blueprint, HVAC layout, and work order
- Often responsible for compiling Energy Star inspection packets, to include; load calculations, Energy Star AHRI equipment certificate and Energy Star checklist.
- Other duties as assigned as required.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must know how to read and interpret architectural and skilled trade blueprints
- Knowledge of residential HVAC duct systems and equipment, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Able to work in a fast pasted environments and meets deadlines in a timely manner
- Familiar working with office equipment, including scanner, copier and plotter
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products including, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
When you work for us you get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.