Centrica E&P’s Ferrier Operations Administrator will support the Central Alberta Leadership team, and nearby Ferrier Operations/Maintenance personnel. Reporting to the Area Superintendent, you will provide a variety of administrative services to Operations, Engineering, Maintenance, Health & Safety, and Asset Integrity.
This is a full-time position located at the office based in Rocky Mountain House, AB.
- Employee timesheet management, vacation and overtime tracking, and time entry support to employees.
- Accounts Payable assistance; including; invoice coding, Purchase Order generation, Vendor support, invoice inquiries/payment details, etc.
- Enter/review production records using the digital production accounting system (Avocet).
- Chart scanning and development of regular and adhoc production reports.
- Digital/manual filing of data and documents related to safety, production, financial, equipment, and projects.
- Review and Track Production and Waste receipts and Dispositions
- HSE Administration support for safety training and competency, Corporate Key Performance Indicator tracking, Emergency Response Planning, fleet vehicle monitoring, and working alone program
- Personal & Team Development Plans
- New Hire onboarding and support.
- Cheerful management of the reception desk.
- General office administration including; ordering supplies, booking meetings, filing, opening mail, shipping materials, event planning, community relations, team building, etc.
- Amicably, collaboratively, assertively, and effectively support and contribute to various teams and departments within the field and Calgary based departments of the business.
- Previous office administration experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with industry, specifically the energy sector is preferred.
- Minimum High school diploma required
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent understanding of all Microsoft Office programs
- Advanced Excel skills, including Linking Documents, Pivot Tables, and Macros
- Experience working with electronic databases an asset
- Experience with confidential records
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to balance detail/quality to time, cost, or practicality based on the individual situation/deliverable.
- High quality and succinct written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on collaborative relationships.
- Independent and self-supporting work habits, as well as an ability to lead and work with teams.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to complete tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic, adaptable, and respectful of others. Ability to adapt to work effectively with varying personalities.
- A drive to learn, grow, and improve.
Centrica E&P is an international business operating in the UK, Europe and Canada, delivering a balanced mix of gas and oil production.
In the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin Centrica is a significant gas weighted producer with in excess of 55,000 boe per day and 450 employees.
We operate our businesses reliably and efficiently and by strategically developing energy resources to meet growing consumer demands. Our continuing success is driven by a high performance, pioneering and safety focused culture where the achievements of our people really matter and make a difference.
Please visit our careers page at www.centricaenergy.com/canada to apply online.