Territory Sales Manager
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Territory Manager - Texas Sales implements sales strategies to meet and exceed sales objectives. Responsible to meet and exceed acquisition targets through the direct sales force. Duties include managing day to day operations of sales, implementation and coordination of all programs, process and policies as directed. Responsible to ensure Direct Sales quality and to ensure regulatory compliance by the direct sales force, and preserve brand qualities.
The ideal candidate possesses a minimum of 10 years of sales management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidate must be located in Texas
- Strong analytical skills, proven negotiation skills required.
- Exceed Op Plan sales targets and drive revenue generation ahead of plan.
- Liaises with Director of Sales for sales strategy and ongoing sales development.
- Recruit and develop channel partners
- Manage continual improvement of sales force including training and sales motivation.
- Manage budget metrics for the territory.
- Effective management of assigned territory to insure adequate penetration of field resources.
- Ensure all reporting and documentation requirements are met.
- Partner with operations, HR, Legal, payroll and other departments to deploy operational field structural changes to support sales initiatives.
- Maintain a territory strategy of balanced partners to effectively meet sales targets.
- Operate within cooperate vision /strategy.
- Ensure all current sales standards are met and work to continuously improve and re-define these standards and processes to create exceed customer experience metrics.
- Insure effective performance management of sales partners, develop and implement detailed action plans, review progress to op plan targets.
- Review sales results daily and performance manage multiple teams through intensive field observation, coaching and application of basic sales management principles.
- Manage to annual channel sales expense budget
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement through sharing of best practices across the entire sales organization.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>