HVAC Installer - One Hour Heating and Air
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning provides installation, repair, maintenance and emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We pride ourselves on our on-time guarantee, StraightForward Pricing® and the skilled and professional HVAC technicians who serve our customers. When you call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, you can expect friendly and thorough service from experts you can trust, who respect your home and clean up before they leave. Our goal is to stand out among HVAC service providers in all of the many areas we serve. #OneHour
Serves clients through expert installation of heating and air conditioning replacement systems.
- Serves the customers of the company by expertly replacing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime! ®.
- Utilizes the Straight Forward Pricing Guide® system, including the True Cost Calculator on each call.
- Inspects each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after a job is completed.
- Uses installation quality control form as an inspection checklist.
- Tests each system after each installation is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly.
- Explains each installation performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the customer is 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Accuratelycompletes all paperwork.
- Explains Club Membership Agreements to every customer and maintains a conversion rate of at least 25% of non-Club Members and a 90% renewal rate on existing Club Members.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing an installation.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com