DE Business is the largest commercial and industrial retailer in North America based on customer numbers. It provides natural gas and electricity sales to small, medium and large-size businesses, public institutions, and government.
This role will be responsible for maintaining the DevOps CI/CD toolset. The DevOps Engineer will ensure that code moves safely from the hands of Developers and into each of our IT environments, including Production. This role will also be responsible for keeping the contents and functionality of our non-Production environments in a Production-like state at all times.
- Preferred - 4 degree in Computer Science and/or proven related work experience in Computer Science field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a DevOps related field.
- Production Support or Development experience is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Must have experience working with .NET applications and IIS.
- Must have experience with TFS and Jenkins.
- Preferred additional experience with Git, Artifactory, Nexus, UrbanCode Deploy, SonarQube or similar tools.
- Support, administer, and execute the DevOps CI/CD toolset. Including source control, build orchestration and repository, code quality assurance, configuration management, deployment automation.
- Support all non-Production environments. This includes troubleshooting all issues and resolving all non-code related issues.
- Maintain all environments. Build out and refresh to maintain a Production-like state.
- Write and maintain automation scripts.
- Source control administration (code branching and merging).
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text