Sales Technology Analyst
DE Business is the largest commercial and industrial retailer in North America based on customer numbers. It provides natural gas and electricity sales to small, medium and large-size businesses, public institutions, and government.
The Sales Technology Analyst is a member of the Sales Technology team tasked with supporting the delivery of the Proposal Management Platform (DEHQ) and Sales Tools strategy across all NAB sales channels to encourage customer retention, drive sales adoption, improve customer loyalty and increase operational efficiency. This role will work with cross-functional teams to implement the Proposal Management Platform (DEHQ) that integrates seamlessly across system platforms, captures required information at key points in the customer life cycle and aligns with DE strategic vision.
This role can be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Iselin NJ.
- University degree (BS/BA or equivalent)
- 5 or more years of retail energy industry experience with at least 2 years in customer operations, sales, sales support, marketing or project management
- Comprehensive understanding of NAB platforms, processes and products across retail footprint
- Knowledge of Process Excellence methods and methodologies such as Business Process Management, Six Sigma, Project Management.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Ability to lead by influence rather than by reporting structure
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing solutions to growth opportunities and project based issues
- Represent Sales Technology in cross-functional change initiatives impacting the Proposal Management Platform (DEHQ) and other Sales Tools (including but not limited to SFDC, power and natural gas platform, CXP).
- Lead Sales Technology initiatives and new products by engaging users, organizing communication, and influencing outcomes to improve the sales workflow.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure Proposal Management Strategy and projects are aligned with overall sales organization initiatives. Gather feedback from sales teams and other functional leads to identify enhancements; support development of business requirements, testing and training.
- Gather feedback from sales teams and other functional leads to identify enhancements; support development of business requirements, testing and training.
- Communication to both internal and external users includes but not limited to: proactive notifications of future maintenances, new feature releases, product availability, troubleshoot issues in one or multiple regions, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Proposal Management Platform (DEHQ), Other Sales Assets and business processes to optimize user adoption. Provide post-training support to sales learners as needed Work closely with Sales, IT, business strategy and other teams to ensure the Proposal Management Platform (DEHQ), strategy and projects are aligned with overall sales technology initiatives.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text