Account Management Assistant
Sales/Account Management Assistant
We are looking for a skilled Sales/Account Management Assistant to support our Electrical Compliance team. Applicants will need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work to deadline in a fast paced environment and possess an excellent grasp of the English language. Working on a broad range of projects, from Seminars to digital updated and collateral production, you must have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from website updates, social media, email marketing, signage, print management data entry, research and reporting.
This will be a perfect opportunity for the correct individual to get involved in strategic devilment and show case their creative edge.
Principle Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Data Entry
- Website Updates
- Print Management – assisting in creating promotional materials including brochures, blogs, marketing copy.
- Research – marketing trends, demographics, pricing and other relevant information
- Relevant Marketing Qualifications
- Experience of managing digital communication channels including websites; Facebook; Linkedin and Twitter
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, proof reading and collating complex detail
- Excellent IT skills with specific experience of working with office applications and social media
- Highly organised
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a wide range of competing demands
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of Wordpress, CRM, Email design and Google Analytics Work Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role.
Behaviours / Characteristics:
- A positive team player
- Flexible and adaptive
- Creative and innovative
- Proactive and dynamic
- Demonstrates initiative and personal leadership
Salary Banding: £22k - £26K
Additional Website Text
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies