Global Demand Planning Manager
Global Demand Planning Manager
Salary circa; Competitive + Bonus and excellent benefits.
Location; Rathbone Place, London
What will you be up to;
- As a key member of the Global Supply Chain team, you will take full responsibility and ownership of the Global Demand Plan (GDP), working with local territory planners (direct reports), to maintain current and accurate source of planning data for all territories.
- Maintain clear visibility of all Commercial, Promotional, Marketing activity which may impact demand and ensure it is captured within the central GDP. Ensure an expert understanding of territory commercial activity and implication to Demand Plan at all times.
- Generate and execute a workable Supply Plan to meet Demand and ensure timely inventory supply from manufacture to territory Distribution Centre.
- Work with other Global Supply Chain team members in executing the Supply Plan, to ensure alignment with Manufacturing Capacity and Planning; with Branded Packaging availability and with local Distribution Planning.
- Maintain and promote GDP as a single view and a single point of reference for the overall Business in relation to Forecast, Demand, Capacity and Supply Data.
- Develop and implement an effective S&OP process to ensure the right level of collaboration and consensus with business Stakeholders within Commercial, Finance and Hardware.
- Take a lead role in the road mapped Demand Planning Tool Project, to select and deploy an automated and integrated cloud based Demand Planning solution.
- Transition and manage the new Demand Planning tool into the Global Supply Chain environment.
- Develop and continuously improve the DP Tool and associated planning processes.
- Generate Supply Chain reporting requirements for the group and as required by other business units.
- Drive and deliver improvements and efficiencies and measuring associated cost savings / benefits.
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Strong mid management Supply Chain background preferably with experience in International Supply Chain environment.
- Familiar with all aspects of Manufacturing Demand Planning
- Sound operational planning skills
- A team player
- Numerate, advance excel skills
- Process driven, solution-led
- Experience of developing and managing relationships
- Effective communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to navigate a large complex matrix organisation while retaining the pace required within a growth business
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 3 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Global Demand Planning Manager R9922912 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.