Jr. Analyst Franchise Services
Direct Energy is seeking a Jr. Analyst to work in the Greenway Plaza office in Houston. This position will be working with the Dynamic Franchise team, many of whom are located in various regions The Jr. Analyst will provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and assist with database organization. The candidate will directly or indirectly interact with all levels of the organization to ensure absolute success of primary function. The focus areas are list hygiene, list fulfillment, prospect tracking, internet research, and prospect analysis.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in analyst role.
- Ability to plan, organize, multitask and prioritize work.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills.
- Strong background with Microsoft Office products.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability and willingness to travel on quarterly bases.
- Assist in all aspects of reporting including maintaining prospect process timeline.
- Track, measure, and report on the outcome of weekly process performance.
- Conduct research to determine variances of company attributes.
- Provide technical, and analytical support to sale’s teams.
- Assist with CRM maintenance and identify areas of improvement.
- Attend staff meetings via travel and/or conference calls.
- Works closely with Lead Database Administrator to streamline all request and queries.
- Maintains records of performance and work completed.
- Gathering data through various third-party platforms and analytics tools.
- Ensure that reports are delivered to staff in a timely manner.
- Ability to clearly and professionally explain complex technical ideas and actionable insights to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Strong ability to work well independently as well as with others in cross functional teams.
- Intermediate Excel, Power Point, Word knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Strong attention to details.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability