Customer Experience Learning Designer
The Design Team is responsible for the end-to-end design of all learning content for the business curriculums. The Designers have responsibility to create the learning content in line with Centrica design principles and business requirements.
The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for the design of technical and behavioral learning for the Frontline Customer Service and Sales populations. They will also provide design support for other related programs across Centrica.
- Bachelors degree or industry experience
- Experience of creating learning content across a large customer orientated, regulated business.
- Proven track record in the design of effective blended learning to meet large scale, multi product and skill learning requirements.
- Experience of designing technical learning content.
- Ability to design large group learning experiences or smaller interventions.
- Experience of managing the design of learning content from requirements to evaluation.
- Working knowledge of Apprenticeship and other vocational learning requirements and frameworks.
- Strong underpinning knowledge of learning models and methodology.
- Experience and knowledge of social and digital design.
- Design innovative and effective process, system and behavioral learning content which is aligned to Centrica values, learning principles and requirements.
- Ensure all learning content complies with relevant Legal, HSE and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all learning content is compliant with awarding-body and Centrica quality frameworks and systems.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Centrica business - at an operational and commercial level - to understand how learning design supports the business strategy and objectives.
- Review learning evaluations and act on feedback to support continuous improvement of design offerings in terms of learner experience and business impact.
- Maintain awareness of good learning practices and advancements in social and digital learning which can be applied to learning across Centrica.
- Identify and take opportunities to share knowledge and skills across design teams and wider Learning & Development function within Centrica, globally.
- Maintain relevant subject matter expertise; this includes qualifications and awarding body requirements where appropriate.
- Identify any operational and regulatory risks related to learning content, escalating as appropriate.
- Provide group facilitation and individual coaching support for the business, where relevant and required.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability