Commercial Manager (Fixed term contract until December 2017)
Salary; £Competitive, dependant on experience
Location; Rathbone Place, London (5 Mins from Tottenham Court road tube station).
Purpose of the role;
As the Commercial Manager you’ll own the commercial forecast for UK&I – aggregating forecasts from all channels into one central document for business & commercial planning
What will you be doing;
- Ensure risks and opportunities are identified and communicated – summarising any mitigations or proposals to act on them
- Track actual performance against these forecasts and update monthly to reflect real-world performance
- Work with PMO, Product Marketing and Ops teams to ensure launch dates are kept up-to-date for marketing activity, product launches and new process / capability delivery
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure stock/demand planning in aligned with the latest forecast
- Work with propositions team to ensure RRP against propositions and products are realistic and in line with the market
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Previous experience of organising calendars, workflow and scheduling meeting arrangements
- Managed inbox’s on behalf of executive level and c suite colleagues
- Assisted with the coordination of slides and preparations for meetings
- Managed expenses, coordinated travel and diaries accordingly
- Previous experience within Project Management
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Commercial Manager R9929938 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.