Contract Performance Manager
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the social housing market. The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We now have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Performance Manager to join our team.
- Location: Runcorn
- Full time; Permanent
What will you be doing?
You’ll be an integral part of the wider Operational Support team responsible for the management of all contract performance management, particularly the management of a 600 strong Contractor network associated with the delivery of Social Housing/Internal delivery work streams.
You’ll support the Commercial & Compliance Manager in leading Contract Performance across PH Jones, from extracting value from all contracts to ensure we are compliant & correctly adhering to processes.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensure a best in class framework is developed and managed for a non-direct workforce
- Improve outcomes in line with contract expectations, typically right first time, NPS and cost to serve
- Develop and manage a review framework that will provide the Operations teams with contractor performance data on a National basis
- Develop forecasting models that will allow the business to meet peak work demands
- Lead and develop the direction and strategy of the MI & Governance Service, shaping the priorities and direction for the team
- Identify business needs, highlighting risks whilst developing solutions to improve existing performance
- Develop business control frameworks for non Social Housing activities i.e. Local Heroes
- Remains alert to new business opportunities, whilst promoting additional products and services to existing clients
- Recruits, inducts and develops people in accordance with established policies and procedures to build an effective team of specialists in MI, governance and compliance
- Ensures that the organisation, its mission, strategy, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to all relevant stakeholders
To be great in this role....
You’ll have a commercial outlook with a clear focus on value and continuous improvement. In addition we’re looking for the following:
- Experience in creating, maintaining and applying control frameworks in complex regulatory and governance frameworks
- The ability to manage and drive the performance of al team who will deliver business and deliver improvement outcomes in specific areas
- The ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods, and opportunities
- Confident and credible with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with senior management
- Numerate, with the ability to interpret data in a clear, simple and succinct manner
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills and be able to challenge and change others’ perceptions about problems and issues
- Ability to build great relationships, influence, network effectively and partner the business with confidence and credibility
- Effective decision maker with the ability to work under pressure
- Able to drive change and manage stakeholders effectively
Additional Website Text
Salary: £28000- £33000 dependant on experience plus benefits
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Contract Performance Manager R9930225’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.