Global Partnership Manager
The role will run the global partnership programme for Centrica’s DE&P business
The role will work as part of the Global Propositions team to support local partnership sales teams globally and to build the required infrastructure and support for those partnerships.
Running the global partnership program for DE&P globally
Focus on supporting the product management team in each geography (who are accountable for partnership pipeline and sales).
Specifically support includes:
- Strategy: Defining target sectors, products and scale of opportunity
- Tools: Ensuring that products are tailored for these partners and that sales personnel have the right tools to use in their conversations
- Marketing support: Generate leads by working with marketing function
- Coordination: Ensure each region has visibility of each pipeline and that global opportunities which span multiple geographies are managed
Ensure that partnership infrastructure is ready for scale
- Targets: Targets are set for each region and split by product type and location
- Portals: Any infrastructure required globally to manage partners is built to support targets
- Tool box: A global tool box of supporting materials is available when needed
Key competencies required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Strategy: Able to define a strategy to deliver business growth
- Programme Management: Able to define and manage a complex program including coordination of work streams and status reporting
- Organisation: Able to coordinate and drive people to a common goal
- Customer Centricity: Put the customer at the heart of decision making
- Stakeholder management: Able to coordinate and enthuse a wide spectrum of people from across the business
- Commercially minded: Able to build, assess and improve business cases and financial profiles including innovative approaches
Level of education required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Degree level qualification in any discipline or equivalent - essential
- MBA - desirable
- Project management qualification - desirable
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- Strategic planning and business case development: Experience at setting, monitoring and refining business strategy at a global scale. Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills - can identify, size and explain a business opportunity
- Project management: Creative, with strong organisational and project management skills
- Collaboration: Experience at working in multi-function teams to deliver complex solutions and influence senior level stakeholders
- Stakeholder management: Able to keep technical, commercial, finance, legal, marketing, operational teams on track with the development phases, meeting project deadlines and budgets
Certifications required to carry out the role competently and effectively
- Degree level qualification in any discipline or equivalent
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Global Partnership Manager R9930322’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.