- Monitoring of vendor performance in conjunction with all SLA's, OLA’s and contractual obligations
- Coordinates with Vendor manager and Reporting manager to ensure proper reports are received from the Unify Support Vendor
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Senior Sponsors, Department Heads and, Process Owners
- Builds relationships with the various business partners and gathers requirements for reporting and coordinates with the Production manager and Report manager to incorporate business reporting needs and / or introduce any required SLAs that may needed to support any enhancement.
- Create and maintain a Catalogue of Services
- Design, map out, get buy-in for, and maintain the most appropriate SLM structure for the
- Establish and maintain a Service Review process; planning, organizing and facilitating recurring meetings
- Negotiate, get buy-in for, design, and maintain SLAs with internal customers
- Negotiate, get buy-in for, design and maintain OLAs with other IT support teams
- Work with Change Managers to understand the SLM requirements for proposed new services
- and changes
- Liaises regularly with service providers to review and improve performance against SLAs
- Shares and exchanges information and knowledge readily and effectively
- Attends Weekly Operational meetings with Unify Support Vendor
- 5+ of demonstrated experience collaborating with both business constituents and technical resources in a field service environment
- A proven track record of sustained and successful service improvement.
- Experience of negotiating, developing and monitoring Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements.
- Experience of management support tools, such as project management software, performance management tools, tools and techniques for documenting processes and standards
- Experience of the capture and use of metrics for service monitoring purposes
- Experience of checking and reporting progress and compliance against an agreement or plan
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers
- Excellent project management abilities, proficiency in computing, and direct working experience in service level management or senior project management.
- Responsible and able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Focus toward and understanding of the customer needs
- Interpersonal Skills - specifically working with co-workers, customers, and management
- Dependability -Accessibility -Leadership skills
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>