Problem Incident Lead
- Coordinates with Reporting manager and SLA manager to ensure proper reports are received from the Unify Support Vendor
- Attends Weekly Operational meetings with Unify Support Vendor
- Tracks, reports, and determines all license requirements for the Unify platform and legacy systems
- Tracks, reports, and manages the assets of all infrastructure associated with the Unify platform and legacy systems
- Recommends, influences, and ensures adherence to vendor management processes and controls
- Manages relationships with vendors, IT units, procurement, and other key business units to ensure issues are appropriately addressed and business needs are met.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all vendor problems and helps manage the vendor relationship in a proactive manner to minimize or eliminate any issues
- Review and monitor contractual obligations for existing and new agreements.
- Monitors Contractual Agreements / Commitments related to the Unify Platform to ensure the vendor and DE are both meeting their obligations
- Develop and manage Vendor Scorecards for monitoring the performance and health of vendor operations and relationships.
- Interact and support the Service Delivery teams; make recommendations for the improvement of vendor delivery.
- Assist in the development of cost and time estimates for budgeting.
- 5+ of demonstrated experience collaborating with, business constituents, vendors and technical resources in a field service environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations and with upset or frustrated customers
- Responsible and able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>