Digital Communications Analyst
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- College degree in business or a related field including marketing, communications
- Required – knowledge of HTML, familiarity with DreamWeaver and Photoshop, email marketing experience, analytical skills, organization skills, etc.
- Preferred – creative, Constant Contact experience, ExactTarget experience
- Proficiency in project management, attention to detail, prioritization of work and organizational skills required
- Excellent capability in the development, modification, and use of various mediums including presentations
- Willingness and ability to take direction from various sources required
- Demonstrated communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to execute and follow through to completion on activities
- Average of 40/week with flexibility for busy weeks
- Willing to travel if needed up to 50%
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment under minimal supervision, tight time constraints, and periodic high volume circumstances.
- Develops and serves as lead for full training and explanation for ExactTarget across all business units
- Assists with best practices for all digital communication programs
- Leads development of execution and operational capabilities to support other departments
- Serves as an expert on email and other digital communication methods
- Organizes and plans digital communication editorial calendar (email, text), maintaining high standards, consistent messaging, clarity of language, and structural coherence
- Reports and monitors digital communication program effectiveness
- Presents ideas and facilitates changes to digital communications based on trends and analysis
- Provides suggestions and creative ideas/design for digital program
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new strategies associated to digital communication avenues (i.e. text messaging strategy, engagement, etc)
- Ensure regulatory expertise for digital communications across all states and ensures all communication meets regulatory compliance at all times through engagement with legal, regulatory, and compliance teams
- Conducts regular content inventory and maintains current best practices for digital communication content
- Providing assistance to other marketing projects that arise
- Provides training and digital communications overview to new hires or for other departments
- Communicates technical functionality requirements to technical and non-technical team for digital communication implementation requirements
- Engages other departments and identifies new opportunities for communication
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>