CRM Product Owner
CRM Product Owner (Fixed term Contract)
Location; Rathbone Place, London
Salary; £circa £40,000 (depending on exp) + bonus and excellent benefits
Centrica Connected Home is a fast passed global IoT provider which delivers innovative and practical solutions to customers through the delivery of technology and services to customers. You’ll work within the Business Design team managing the customer systems global requirements and initiative intake.
Work across the business and stakeholders you will define, manage and prioritise requirements and/or initiatives that need to be completed or impacted by the customer systems team, and are responsible for ensuring that CRM team has all the information needed to effectively tackle a piece of work from design to deployment.
You will also be required to work across international territories and various levels of stakeholders to ensure that;
- Requirements are documented and understood
- Unanswered questions are documented and actively resolved
- The scope of bigger initiatives are defined and goals understood
- The impact of change is understood across the business
- Identify impacted process and parties
- The prioritisation (conducted by stakeholders) is understood
- Backlog is documented
- User Stories are written and available for sprints in a timely manner
- Other delivery parties are engaged and knowledgeable
The successful candidate will also be responsible for;
- Clearly documenting and communicating updates and current black position
- Suggesting and identifying JDI’s or Quick wins
- Identifying change or non conformance to standard process
- Management of BAU campaigns and promotions
To be brilliant in role in you will have/be;
- Previous experience within a Product Owner role, ideally within software development team/company
- Be self motivated, organised and willing to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Well-developed people skills to manage and work with, cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Agile experience and exposure to various methodologies, would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements, and build effective relationships with other stakeholders across all functions, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- The ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing CRM Product Owner R9929913 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.